Moonrise

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gotz a Friend..........

.......For Uber.

Ok, before I post this, let me fill in the "newer" Folkes, and a bit of opinion.....

First, let me say that a DOG.......is the ultimate Friend and companion, and the medium-big are the best.......

I have had the Biggest, her name was Heidie, a Great Dane, that my First born--*G-d Rest Her Soul*--.....rode, as in really Rode, when she was three years old.Died young, as the breed is wont to do....good dog.

The smallest dog that I have ever had was a Terrier mix, about twenty pounds, and the goofiest companion that I have ever had......my tendency is toward Labs.....medium sized, and LAL----Loyal and Loving....

Okey dokes.....the Lair, although my young Bride calls it the Menagerie sometimes, is comprised of.......

Uber Doggen Snool....AKC Choclate Labrador, the tall, muscular, North American Breed.

Ransom of Red Chief......Orange-Red, Maine Coon Kitteh.

Four Birds....too many names to mention, but they are Parakeets....stories of these dodo heads will follow.

T-Rex.....Australian Frilled Dragon.....currently at about 20 inches long, a sweethear that we All hope stays that way, as he will be three feet long by the end of the year.....*whats a Frilled Dragon, you ask?.....* Look Here .......

But as always, I have digressed....(ADD, ain't it wonderful?)......

Gotz a new Dog! His name is Tiberius Maximus...... You do Not want to approach the Lair without warning.....no, Srsly....here He is, and don't worry, he's getting along famously with his two new Brothers, Uber and Ransom......

Oh.....Tiberius would be the Black one.........


Ok, he's a half Chihuaha, half Gray Fox mix....see those ears?......heh, he's not much in size, but....oh crap, I think I Loves the little squirt.

Has some attitude.......
Wish him luck, he's got some stuff wrong with him, but We, Dragn and Me, are going to nurse this little "poop" back to 100%.......

One smart Dog.....Uber, as you can see, loves him....Ransom finally has a Dog he can slap around.....and Dragn?.......Let's just say that Maternal Instinct has kicked in at about 0-120mph in ....oh, Zero seconds..... heh.

Yes, those are 'Zona Colors, Red and Blue......Did I tell you 'Zona won yesterday?
Happy Labor Day,

Wollf......and his Lady, Dragn

1 comment:

Foxfier said...

Oh, for cute....

Asking St. Francis to pray for 'im.