Moonrise

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday.....Fun Day......

And we had fun......took a little trip down the coast to the Santa Monica Pier.....neither Dragn, nor her two dragnlings had ever been there...in FACT, none of them have ever even seen "1941", the movie.......sheesh, how backward, I s'pose I must find and rent it for them.....

We had a good time, the boyz, only two of them this time, rode the Farris wheel and roller coaster, while we did the Parental Unit picture taking thing........

Ate a late lunch at Bubba Gump's....we shared a Coconut Shrimp while the boyz devoured their own.......

Happy time.....until......I noticed the Crosses....labeled Arlington West.....and put up by Veterans Against the War......the numbers of American Service men and women killed, along with an inflated number of Iraqi casualties.....this thing does not Honor our Men and Women, it demeans their Service....

It Pi$$ed me off. I sent Dragn and the boyz off in another direction and went and had some softly spoken....yes, I can do that....and very harsh words for the piece of shi-ite, pi$$ on our Soldiers, human debris behind the table.....

He said, "Well, everyone is entitled to his own opinion....", and trailed off.

I responded quite simply, "Yes, you moron....Because of them...." *Ba$tard.

Oh......'scuse me, that's not what I'm posting about tonite.....

It's Wedding stuff, Wollf and Dragn's Wedding, 24/7....not as interesting as drug death rock star pedophile deaths, or North Korea rattling plastic sabers at a super power, or even this Global Warmening that is freezing us out of house and home.....BUT....I have to write about it for my Grand Cubs....they have to know what a nut wad they came from.....

First off....our Guest Book from the Wedding...we'll still allow signatures for another week or so before my Friend Kenny does the shellacking honors.....I actually Like it, it's a reminder of a Great time, and adds color to the eat in kitchen.....

Then, just a glimpse at some of the gifts we received....not the usual, but Loved and appreciated because these People Know us.....we're fairly successful, already have the pots and pans, china sort of stuff, and we're.....er, um, well....a different sort of couple.

A Knife, painted with you know who and resting on deer antler.........

Then, Every Wedding gets a commemorative knife to cut the cake with the Bride and Groom's names and the date on it......

Kenny knows us, and thus, we got a real "Bowie" knife and stand....it sets proudly on our mantel, and Dragn only shook her head a "little" bit.....it is a Beauty.

And though I didn't ask for it, My Friend who won't admit it....it's a Guy thing....had a bust mad of yours truly....it's above our media center in the living room.....the eye actually glow at night when the light hits them....scares the heck out of the Cubs and Dragnlings when they get up in the night......heh

So, there you you have it......my ramblings for this evening.....G-d Bless...
Oh, did I tell you I Love my Lady? Oh, maybe so........

Wollf

No comments: