Moonrise

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rough day........

.......Beautiful day.....
Dran took the Boyz to the ranch to work with the horses.....can you guess what the Wollf clones want?......gotta think on this one.....and yes, I admit I am a Cowboy, in fact doing that stoopid stuff as a young wolfflet is what got my cranium fractured the first time.......

Then......I caught a hummingbird.....please be impressed....odds are you have not and b\never will, share your hand with one.....my Third, it's a magical feeling.

Little fella was tired out, and hungry, so I gave him dinner......

Then I let him go,....he will be back, they know a kind friend.

The problem? An older sister that has plum "lost it"....more later
The Doggen is loose!!!

Wollf

2 comments:

Foxfier said...

I know my sister can get one to perch on her finger.... but she also managed to catch a killdeer chick. No wondering who got dad's animal skills! (Dangerous horse? Not when dad's talking to him.... Scared mother cow? She'll just look over his shoulder....)

Me, I scare small children and get bullied by our house cats. -.-

Nice!

Robin Shelley said...

My baby 1-yr-old granddaughter can reach out & grab hold of the dog's tongue when it's coming at her... stops the little mutt right in its tracks!
I can't do that so probably couldn't catch a hummingbird, either.
(-: