Moonrise

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So....the Wedding...how'd it go?

Pretty typical for a Backyard Wedding......Dragn and Wollf style....

We had a Guest Book, well actually, we designated our dining room table as the sign in sheet. Had multi color permanent markers, and just had People go for it.

Here's how it looked as Folkes were arriving. It actually turned out quite nice, completely filled in, and colorful as all get out.

A good Friend is a professional painter and has volunteered to do an epoxy coat on top to preserve our silliness for posterity.....

There is a little bit of redneck in us, as you can see by the beer and soda cooler in the background....my little red Jeep was perfect...insert kegs and cans, cover in ice a foot deep, and it stayed cold all day......

And a picture of the whole Famm Dammily up on the deck getting all married and stuff........except for three seem to be hiding behind other People.....dammit.

We ate, and drank, and visited and danced and Wollf even sang a song to his Beloved....made a few Folkes cry......more than likely from the way I butchered a perfectly wonderful song.......

Then we ate some more, drank some more, and visited some more.....my Best Friend from the age of Four drove up for the ceremony, Her Mom and Dad and Brother from Michigan, and a lot of Friends from all over.

My Favorite thing.......
On to other things......
A Contented Wollf.....

1 comment:

K T Cat said...

That tablecloth idea is wonderful! I love it.

I wish you both almost all the happiness in the world.

Well, I've got to save some for me, don't I?

:-)