Moonrise

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reporting For Duty......Sir!!

UPDATED
And major congrats to my She-Cub Annie and her Huggiehubby.....I couldn't help myself with a little "shopping" on the original photo.

Rumor has it that when the Doctor smacked his little tookas, instead of the usual "Waaaah", he bellowed "Oooh Rah!" and smacked him back.

Love you, Annie.......


Wollf was blessed yesterday afternoon with his first Grand Cub of the Male variety. One Alexander Craig, healthy, all four paws and proper dew-claws, Momma is doing well.

I'm thinking the Marine Corps tradition "might" continue.....not saying that his first Puppy picture is an "omen" or anything, but Ooh Rah, little baby, Carry on.

And sose you don't think I'm a "complete" ditz, a picture of 'Xander and his big Sister Kylie....Cutie she is....

More as News develops....

Grampa Wollf.......I'm not old enough for this....
Sheesh

9 comments:

DammitWomann said...

What a beautiful baby! And his big sister too, of course. You are a very blessed Wollf to say the least. Glad your daughter is doing fine as well.

*wipes tear from eye*

I love babies.............

Sven said...

Grandpa Wollf,

Kinda makes a feller feel all oozy inside.

Bless ya'an'your fambly!!!

SemperFi!

Foxfier said...

WHOOOT!!!!

Congratulations, all!

Unknown said...

Oh wow!

Congrats to you and your family Wollf. He's a handsom cub.

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Wolf. Kinda has a nice ring to it, I think.

Grandkids don't make ya old, they make ya young! Get to see the same old things in a new light, and stuff.

Congrats, Grandpa!

rickn8or, a Grandad hisself.

aA said...

I am awhile from the Gramps status myself, but I certainly congratulate you on your fine collection!

A boy, that's good newz to me, a sire of all girls...

Rambling Rose said...

This calls for a celebration - get out the milk and cookies. I am so happy for you and your family, Wollf.

Robin Shelley said...

There is a place in my childhood that I remember well,
full of joy and happiness and wonderful tales to tell.
A place where loving memories were passed along to me,
when I was in my favourite spot upon my grandpa's knee.

Comhghairdeas, Wollf!

Long live us "old" folks! (:

cry_alone said...

congrats on the grand son wolfie!!!!! awwww.. he's so cute!
(((hugs)) to everybody!