Moonrise

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

In the Blink of an Eye......

Any Persons Life can be changed......or ended. I just got that reminder. Close, as in Way Too Friggin' Close call.

A Traffic light pole and five feet sepaarated ol' Wollf from a fifty mile an hour Tee-Bone.......More after the adrenaline subsides....it's difficult to type with my hands still trembling a bit if you catch my drift.....

Oh.....I'm Ok, just a bunch of glass stuck in my face...back when the adrenaline subsides, eh?

Oh yeah.....vote.
Wollf

5 comments:

Foxfier said...

*hug* Thank God you're alright!

DammitWomann said...

" lass stuck in my face"



Please elaborate Wollf! I know you're alive and OK.... but explain the glass part. puhleeze

Robin Shelley said...

"lass", D.W.?
Ooops!

cry_alone said...

I am taking the powers that be that wolfie is ok!!!!!!!!! and really reallly reallly thanking those poles that separated u from a t-bone w/ another car.
(((hugs)))

DammitWomann said...

Robin - - - oops

"glass" would make better sense, huh? *giggle*