Moonrise

Sunday, April 17, 2011

MUAR.........

.....That's Maximum Utilization of Available Resources.......

My Wife and Love, 'Dragn', is in Mexico.....Baja, about 30 miles North of Ensenada, with a Church Group.....

Working to upgrade an Orphanage that the Church supports...... Did I tell you that She is the most Caring, Empathetic Woman that I've ever known?

Yup, probably.

She'll be back Wednesday coming up.

I have noted a few things, having been single after the 2nd Xwife for a bit of time....

Gentlemen, I am trying to remember and assimilate my Survival Training, SERE included, live off the land sorta thing....

I've learned a few things.....

1) Dinner does NOT appear magically on the table every night.

2) That flat, drop down white thing in the kitchen..... that's where the clean dishes are. Somebody has to put them away. They don't get to the cupboard by themselves....

3) Washing machines are infathomable to the Male mind. Oh, and DO NOT wash your tee shirts, or HER white stuff with the towels......Red and White.....NOT good. (I'm heading to the Depeartment store, girlie stuff in hand to match and replace.....

4) She is RIGHT, just remember that. Labrador, chihuahua, two Kittehs and a Saint Bernard on the bed at the same time.....well, let's just say......Bad idea......no stitches this time, but seriously....don't do it.

5) Corn dogs....my staple for the last few days, well, they go in the refrigerator, not the pantry....2 days, and they are still 'edible', but...... yannow?

6) Beds do not make themselves.....and it's difficult with the aforementioned beasts playing tag upon it.

7) Roombas are a Good idea, but remember to put the Saint Bernard outside first....Seriously.

8) Peanut Butter is G-d's gift to the Singlish Man....thanks my Mom in Law for that info....reminds me, I have to get Bread.

9) Do NOT.......EVER...... put off putting the 130# Saint Bernard outside in the morning because you would like to sleep in on Sunday till 0800. The call of Nature is irresistable.
G-d bless "Brawny" towels...... well and a couple bath towels, gotta remember to separate the colors.

10) Appreciate your Wife.

I miss her, gotta go now, take Mongo....that's the Saint, to an obedience class that Dragn does......Whoo doggie.

Wish me luck.

I'll update this situation, hopefully on a daily basis, gotta get back to writing....Valor IT is coming up in early July, and it would be nice to have a reader or two........

Oh.....did I tell you that Mongo "poops" as big as the little doogen IS?

Love you guys, Pray for Dragn.....and me.

Semper Fi
Wollf

4 comments:

Rose said...

LOL - I'll be laughing about this one for a while!

Foxfier said...

You might want to call in one of the cubs to teach you to use the microwave, too. ;^p

Andrea said...

Sorry I cannot make it up there to help THIS time dad, lol!!!! I've got to make the "magic" happen around here :-)

Unknown said...

Wollf... MRE's heat real well on the manifold of a vehicle. And for a bonus... no dishes to wash and put away! :)

I'd offer to cook a few meals but you're a right far piece away from the Smokey Mtns.

Either way, you're on your own for laundry....