Moonrise

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I have heard a LOT of stuff.........

.......About...."How can a Conservative like Wollf live in California?"..........

Ok, I get that, our State is in a grave, mostly Liberally induced Decay.....BUT....

Here's a photo of a part of my front yard......you got this? No, you don't. It's February, and I have Birds of Paradise blooming...........


Then, there's the fact that my Cubs and their Frinds can camp out in the back yard......well let's just say, All Year Long.........*and yes, there is an Eagle Scout in that photo.....*



Then, there's Wollf the Elder, my oldest Son.....who, by the by, is a major outdoorsman, can hike to the beach any day of the week, all year long...might get rained on, but he is not sweet enough to melt........


.....And of course, there is the Football...... Lil'Wolfie....heck, he is tough enough now, Kiefer, loves his hitting, and he wouldn't do good in that snow thing......

If not for the "lack" of weather.......well, we would not be here. The State is truly run by a bunch of Fruits and Nuts......

But the 'regular' Folk.....wel, we're here for the lack of Seasons.......ain't no snow to shovel, know what I mean?

Love you cold weather Folks and Friends....hope you all weather the Winter.

*Er, "what's Winter?"*

Get it?
Wollf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lived in The Santiago Canyon complex above Laguna one winter, 1969, if memory serves. AND...it snowed.

Not like it does here, but it snowed enough to make the roads slippery one morning...And, it was gone to cold rain by afternoon.

The house/cabin had no heat, just a fireplace. The damp cold, thought my dangly parts were gonna freeze and fall off.

Woke-up thinking how I should have stayed at my lady friend's house down on old Almond Street in Orange. I miss the old SoCal and the ocean sumpin' fierce sometimes...but not enough to put up with the traffic, fruits and nutz... and leave my beloved Colorado.

-Sven in Colorado