Moonrise

Friday, August 27, 2010

This is ENCOURAGING.....

Back when I started this Blog....wow, Three years ago, and as you few long time Friends and Readers know....well, I was going through a 'crisis' of sorts.

I went to counseling, and read, and studied and took 'personality' tests like the one in the sidebar.....all to figure out just exactly WHAT must be wrong with ME....

Come to find out.......there's not much wrong with me.

I've let those concerns drop by the way side in the last few years, got married again, got more in touch with who I really am.....

But once in a while....yup, just once in a whaile, I wonder, as many of us do.....

Am I crazy?

Well, I can assure you that I am not. I've developed a new test for personality disorders, and am going to attempt to copywrite it. Go ahead and take it yourself, it's very simple:

1) Watch the Video Below.
2) Tell me in the Comments if this is something you think would be fun to do.....
3) I will diagnose your level of insanity.



I'm sure that at least One of you is totally Bat Shit Crazy.......

2 comments:

Foxfier said...

That would get you %$@$@ killed!!!!!!

rthmcdragn said...

sorry, Babe, I guess i', Bat Shit Crazy, cuz that looks like WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!!!