Moonrise

Monday, November 16, 2009

Car Testing....the G-Whiz......

No Politics, no WTF is our President bowing to another leader, no WTF are they thinking, bringing bringing the mastermind murderer back to New York just blocks from Ground Zero, no complaints about anything today.....

I had a wonderful weekend with Dragn, Wolfie the Elder, and Lil' Wolfie....so I'm going to hold on to my darn good mood........

And this short Video just absolutely does it for me.

Those of you who have honored me by a visit to The Lair might recognize that that "guest actor" is exactly our Breakfast Room table.........



Heh....didn't expect THAT, did you?

As for our house, it's my 3/4 ton GMC Truck and Dragn's Avalanche.....don't need my Table making a laughing stock of me or my vehicles.....

I mean, srsly......the friggin table didn't even move.......
Wollf...Gas Guzzler, little car smooshin, SUV driver.....

No comments: