Moonrise

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Picture Cleaning!!!!!!

.....Yeah, I know....lazy blogging in progress, but I find all these kewl things, and I save 'em, and then my hard drive doesn't drive cuz it's all filled up, and I don't want to just delete 'em, cuz they're kewl, or funny, or make me go *Hmmmmmm*, or something, so.....

Deal with them....and maybe grin.

This IS a live, 4160v-480volt transformer. What a cute little sign.....

"Sheesh, Ralphie.....I didn't know you studied Karate!"......

Somebody was anxious to be born.......

Ok, Reaper.....I know, I know....but admit it....it's teh funny...

Warning signs that tell the truth.......sweet.

Wollf's dream BBQ....you listening, Dragn?.....What? Doesn't go with the decor? Damm.......

You won't get the right fooking book at this store, might as well shop elsewhere......

Just in case you were interested....no, our Frilled Lizard does NOT have tonsils.....

What's worse than being that "Lonely little Petunia in an Onion patch"?...Let's see.....

And finally for today....just in case you don't know the drill......Posted as a PSA to all my Living Friends......


And yes, unfortunately, I have about a thousand more that need to be zapped from the old Hard Drive.

Suffer, my Children.....I'll do them in increments....
Wollf

No comments: