Moonrise

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mohammad the Duck.....

A Re-posting because today is that draw somebody day.....and because I can't even draw a stick figure.........

"Here is my favorite rubber duck.

He stays in my bathroom.

His name is Mohammad.

Mohammad the rubber duck wrote a book called the Qu'ak-ran.

I like him."



Created and posted by
Al-Kafir Akbar!
Wollf likes him too......Please, Please include me in the coming Fatwa.....

Such a silly "Joke" says a lot with few words. Name your Duck Jesus or Moses or Buddha....or frigging Zeus for that matter, and have him sit in your bathroom on top of *Insert name of Holy book here*, and see if you get any more than a groan out of anyone.......

Tom at the Linkie Thingie discusses Absolutism v Relativism and calls himself an Objectivist....what do I care....it's interesting reading for a christian raised agnostic.

Count Wollf in on the Fatwa....I can use the nasty comments....spice it up a bit here.....

"Rubber Duckie, Joy of Joys...
You're my favorite batime toy...
Rubber Duckie, I'm afully Foooond of.... *BOOM*"

Oops. Somebody make me a Bomb Belt Duckie?....I hates them.
Wollf

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Foxfier said...

/cheer

Also: guessing that spammer guy hit you, too?

Rose said...

I thought he was missing his bomb belt! You might have the next pet rock there, wollf.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

FF...nope...got called some names by some muzzie in New Zealand.

I'll respond, but I think I'd rather flame in the living room than back here in the den.....

Oh, I am so excited!!
Grrrrrr

Anonymous said...

It's a freakin' DUCK!

Two brain cells and one of them is lonely. Such sad silly people, aren't they?

cry_alone said...

giggle, i bumped into jeff dunham's akhmed the dead terrorist today. he informed me that he has seen your duckie and had this to say
"i keeeeel you, bt not till after i has a bubble baths with the cute leetle duckie!"
and then he proceeded to sing you rubber duckie song ... LOL
cute post!
:-)