Moonrise

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Terrorists?

.... I know, I've been neglecting you Folks.

I've been suffering the same malaise as Billy Joel..... Well, ok, no where near the talent, but the thought is that when He was miserable.... his song writing was at it's peak.

I was blogging my thoughts and feelings evry day, multiple times.

Now, I get home from work, M'Lady meets me at the door with a "Hi Boo'ful!!"...and all is right with the world.

...But "All" is not right. And I mean with the World. My little niche is fine and dandy, but the rest of it?

I think I'll rant political for a while, and see if it works....

What in the Hell is this PSA from Homeland Security, and where in the Hell is the Backlash?

The Department of Homeland Security has released yet another PSA that depicts an attempt to bomb a subway station not by Al-Qaeda Muslims, but well-dressed white people.

“The DHS video goes out of its way to avoid showing any terrorist who fits the profile of the actual terrorists who have been waging war on us for more than a decade: Young men primarily from the Middle East. Instead, it tends to show them as middle aged white men."

Watch it, tell me what you think.....me...well I'm a bit pissed off. It's useless at the very least.....ugh.



Now, follow the Link to really get you going..... INFOWARS

I am so tired of this crap. Political Correctness is dangerous in the extreme.
Wollf

4 comments:

Foxfier said...

Gee, guess I should've called the cops instead of snagging the old lady's cane and running it up to her when she forgot it in church the other day.

(the pews are organized so that she has an easier time just using them, and her usual helper wasn't there to bring it)

Imagine the response if they had folks who looked like illegals as the terrorists!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

It would be more accurate methinks......of the arrests for terrorism, the perps somehow all share a commonality. And it isn't middle aged white peoples.

Foxfier said...

Or drop-dead-gorgeous high falutin' ladies with designer bags!

I know they'll recruit folks that can manage, but...frankly, looking like a hippy is probably easier, since you can keep the beard.

K T Cat said...

I think they were racists. Southern racists. Aren't they the ones causing all the problems?