Moonrise

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh Horry Clap.......



I Fart in your general direction!!!

Marine Corp Times is reporting that Marines serving in Afghanistan have been banned from “audible farting” because the act is considered offensive among the locals.

Seems to me like “audible farting” is one of those things that is considered offensive among all locals everywhere, but what do I know.

Or at the very least, a competitive sport amongst some.......

From Battle Rattle:

"So, for all Marines getting ready to go downwind, I mean downrange, be forewarned — you may have to hold it in… at least until you get back to your hooch where you can loudly crop dust your friends."

The story is HERE


Semper Fart.

4 comments:

Rose said...

LOL, the dang world has gone mad.

aA said...

Hot air. The locals are full of beans, too, they's just blaming the flaming on our Boyz! Why not? They blame everything else on us!

I ate some MRE's after Ike hit my part of the Texas Gulf Coast; I don't see how they can help it! Either that or save it all up and drive the trucks on it...

K T Cat said...

I'm with aA. Given what they have to eat, passing gas seems inevitable.

in the vanguard said...

Don't quite understand the locals' complaints. Would they rather make do with SBDs?


(Silent But Deadly)