Moonrise

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mongo LOVES Plums.......

.....as in fresh plums, off of our tree in the side yard.......

Dragn, my Lovely Wife, added a bit of music to my badly filmed 'blackberry' accounting of Mongo reaping the fruits of the tree......

Truth be known, I think he prefers chewing on the branches to eating the fruit.......



By the bye....... my youngest Cub and my Wife....well, they are not 'afraid' when I am not at home.

We have the 'early warning'---Tiberius, the 'secondary', which includes big teeth--Uber, and then...... well, you do NOT want a 140 pound Swiss Mastiff angry at you.....srsly.

So.....Saturday night, and Dragn with Lil' Wolfie are off to get Panda Express....I am watching 'The Duke' on TV....... marathon for the 35th anniversary of 'The Shootist'

Ok....done boring you.............Wonder about our Puppy's name?.....

MONGO
Wollf

No comments: