Moonrise

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How about a little old fashioned.....

........ 'angst' for you today?

I awakened in quite the good mood today. It's Dragn's 44 year young Birfday. I have the Card, the Present, ordered the cake, the Cubs are at the Lair.......

Happy Happy Birfday!

Then I get a call from my Little Baby Brother. Our Dad, the Sar'Major in earlier posts, moved on to his Final Destination. Don't feel to bad for him.....89 years is a good run on this earthly realm.

But the juxtaposition is tough....... really tough.

Son of a bitch.

Happy face in 3......2.......1
Wollf

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I grieve for your loss. From your posts, your dad sounds like the type of dad we should all be so lucky to have.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Foxfier said...

It's never easy to lose someone.

Your dad sounds like he'd be harder than most.

Banshee said...

If he held on until your birthday, it's because somewhere down even in the depths of his body, he thought of your birth as a happy day worth reaching, and reaching it made him able to let go.

Feel loved.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Drag'n.

Sorry to hear about your father. Yes, 89 years is a good run. May he rest in peace. My father passed away just before my birthday so I can relate to the conflict of emotions. Surround yourself with good people though and it'll all be good.