Moonrise

Thursday, December 3, 2009

.........Well, just enjoy something cute.....

……for those of you who don’t know, my darling Spousal Unit Dragn, is The Band Director at our local Middle School.

There’s Srsly not a musical I’ve seen her pick up that she can’t play with talent….it’s really amazing to me.

But that, coupled with her Love of Life and in particular Animals, causes me to occasionally walk into surprises at The Lair………..

Enjoy the Hampster Intermediate Jazz Band………

.....and before I forget, None of you Ladies in the audience have ever slept with Tiger Woods, right?

Sorry, from the News reports, it's seeming as though Everybody has.......

Wollf

2 comments:

aA said...

WoW! SO are these little fluffballs from her class or your house?

She must be quite a teacher!

cry_alone said...

The hampster band is adorable LOL
the tiger wood joke...totally groanable joke!!!!
*groan* LOL