Moonrise

Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh......And Before I forget........

.......as I mentioned in the last post......

Dragn and I were invited to a Hanukkah Party on Saturday nite at Wolf the Elder's best High School buddy's house......

We had a wonderful time, good food, Laughs, wine, conversation....and a "bit" of irony.....while in the middle of the Festivities, my phone rang and answering it, it was a "wrong" number.

It was a very nice Lady from our neighborhood Catholic Church, Saint Julie's, and she wanted to know if I could teach the Five Year old Sunday School class the next morning.......

I explained that she had gotten the right Denomination, but at the wrong house.....and to tell the truth, I'm not really the Sunday School Teacher type.......

But, before I forget again, a little musical interlude for my Hebrew Friends....and anybody else who feels like "feeling good"....I know I'm late, but Happy Hanukkah to ever bodies.......now go dance.



And let me know if that doesn't become your ear worm for the rest of the day.......
Wollf

No comments: