Moonrise

Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm doing What?

Well, here would be my first blog posting. 'Cuz I'm the FNG on this block, and because my "normalcy", what I'm starting to think of as when I'm in "Muggle" mode like most of you are all the time, I'll keep this one real short. If you're interested enough to be here and can deal with my particular slant, I hope you enjoy.

I'll try to mix in the occasional "salient" thought along with my take on all the odd things that run around in this head of mine when I go all "Wizard" late in the evenings after the meds have dissipated and I let my brain out for a little stroll.

Because I'm most astoundingly, (at least to me because I just found out) Adult ADD, I'll probably include some thoughts about adjusting to some really friggin profound differences between controlled and uncontrolled ADD.

That's enough for this first Posting. Takes a lot of concentration to set up your first Blog, 'specially because I took the "Muggle" patch off about three hours ago and if I don't end now, I'll end up writing the chimpanzee version of War and Peace.

So, with that said, Don't ever forget to take the chance to Howl at the Moon.

Oh yeah......Eff Michael Vick.

HowlsatMoon

No comments: