Moonrise

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Problems with your Dogs getting along?

.....Well, we at the Lair have three doggers, Uber the 70# Chocolate Labrador, Tiberius the 8# CheeeWowwa, and of course our newest addition, Mongo...the 125# Saint.

Now, I'm pretty good at gently asserting myself as the Alpha, and I have little problem with the "Pack". Dragn is definitely Aplpha Female with them.

The problem is between the three....although mostly it's relatively harmless rough housing.

Just when I was beginning to think that one of these Boys had to go....that it was impossible for them to get along completely....well, I saw this.

Leo, Shere Khan, and Baloo live together in harmony at Noah's Ark Animal Rehabilitation Center in Georgia.



Lions and Tigers and Bears?
Oh My!

We'll make it work.
Wollf

2 comments:

rthmcdragn said...

i want a tiger cub!!!!!

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

No!.....well, maybe......I mean NO! Mostly...... Squirrel!