Moonrise

Friday, December 24, 2010

Well....have a Merry Christmas....

I just so happened to be up the road at Richards' house last week.....

Reminded me of this.......



Christmas Eve and Dragns' Boyz are relaxing.....in a killing zombies and Nazis sort of way, and I have a chance to say......

That I thank G-d for this year, rough as it was..... I was able to help a couple Reaal Folks, add to the Valor IT fund, collected and sent out 164 Toy 4 Tots gifts, met some nice People who share my rather Conservative, Israel backing, Christian oriented views......

.....Had a good job, started receiving a bit of retirement, have the BEST Cubs in the World, and.....

I am married to the Woman that I shoulda married the first time....well excepting....yannow, well......when I was married the first time....she was about five years old, and that would not have worked....

Cheesus, I just grossed myself out........

Anyways, the many, many adventures that I've had.....they 'prepared' me for this Lady.

Thank you Lord for bringing Her into my Life.

I won't ever re-gift Her.......

Everbodies, Have yourself a Merry little Christmas......oK?
Best wishes for Everyone!

*I gotta go get KFC for the Boyz/Cubs....dayum, how they eat*
Wollf

1 comment:

K T Cat said...

I'm so glad you're doing well, amigo. It's been a great year for me, too.