Moonrise

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Writers Block?

I sat down at this infernal machine two minutes ago and I can't think of a friggin thing to write about!

Me. Wollf. Not a friggin' thought in my head. A-friggin'-mazing. Well, I'm just going to go out, get a new pint of Banana Split ice cream, some Self Serve Divorce papers, and let something shake out.

I am in a pretty darn good mood. I did something rather naughty, I suppose. I can't tell the "Blog" about it for about three months, but it truly makes the Karakul-skaya sheep story seem blase' by comparison.

Not Nearly as much an adventure, but oh so much more satisfying and intricate a tale.
But, for once you have to wait. We simply must protect the not so innocent.

I'll have something to write....hopefully fun, when I return.
Wollf

No comments: