Moonrise

Thursday, December 27, 2007

By way of explanation.......

A number of readers have asked over the ongoing course of this Blog, just why in the heck I chose to do a half face of myself instead of the whole homely shebang. I have finally decided to explain this silliness.

The answer is in fact, twofold. When I had decided to post my picture, I had already discovered another site with a talented young Christian writer,
Living Life on Purpose wherein the author had the "Half Face" as her avatar.


I had left a few "amusing" comments on her site as I am wont to do, and she reciprocated in kind. I made gentle fun, and "stole" the idea, thus giving you poor readers a glance at Wollf, thus........



Part two of the joke, which "possibly" was understood, was that my bouncing brain had laughed at the humor of doing my picture in the same way as one of the most famous real wolf pictures available....."The Peeking Wolf".....




Ok??? Just 'cuz you didn't get my twisted sense of humor doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't funny ferjeezers sake. Might mean it was stupid, I'll grant that, but it doesn't matter.

Wollf was and still is amused by himself. That's why I do this.
Now you know.

Oh yeah, the biggest reason for this post tonite was to occupy me long enough that my "annoyance" at the ExP would subside. (hmmm, I think I will give her a last name...."Alley Docious"...get that one?) This post, along with an extremely pleasant conversation and a "gift" from a Man I now refer to as Friend, got me over the hump, and left everyone involved a bit less bruised.

Thanks,
Time for some Rocky Road ice cream, I think. I need to put back a few pounds that I lost....sitting at about a buck seventy five, and I want five or ten more pounds of Wolf muscle.

Damm, I'm vain sometimes..........
Oh, and don't even start on the beard. It's come in nicely, I even bought a grooming kit for all three square inches.

And yes, that's the only place my facial hair grows worth a darn. Amerind blood, remember?
Sheesh, every body's a critic.

Wollf

2 comments:

Melisa said...

(Shaking my head at you)
Thief. :)

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

LOL....it's not my fault, it's the ADD, I tell ya!!

Thanks, Kiddo
Wollf