Moonrise

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Linkie, Linkie.....Damm I Hate these Morons......

A quick little item that as Linda says, will Never hit the Main Stream Media. It just
Pi$$es me off. I'm not a highly Religious man, nor do I begrudge anyone their own Personal Belief or Disbelief..........

Until it comes to this kind of total rot. Iran's Supreme Spiritual Leader's right hand man has stated that Women who don't wear the Hajib, (face covering), deserve to DIE.

WTF?? I'm sorry Folkes, I work very hard at being a "relatively" humble and accepting Man, but in this case.......I feel that I am millions of years more "evolved" than this Muslim A$$hat.

Read about it at Something and Half of Something, right......
HERE .

You might ocassionally disagree with M'Lady Linda, but she keeps the watch fires burning. Heh, also the fires of my passionate dislike of the fascist branch of the Religion of Peace.

I wanted to post about Happy, Happy Christmas preparations, dammit.
Sheesh........

Lil' Wolfie are going to go get some ice cream, change my mood and swipe the Great video has posted.....Don't watch the Choir vid she has posted. Wait till I steal and post it here.

That'll teach her........lol
Back in a flash,

Wollf

3 comments:

Foxfier said...

Wait, it's the religion of "peace"?

I thought it was the religion of "pieces....."

aA said...

Yeah, Religion of Peace...and the liberals eat it up. I read a really interesting article about liberals and muslims and such here http://www.dat-e-baseonline.com/front/a.asp?arg=8F7D995F927B7B635F6E767D628B73798C6D7973847F.

This is true, in my estimation.

Linda Sue O'Grady said...

aa, that was a truly disturbing article, and although my mind wants to reject such concepts, I must agree with you. It is true.