Moonrise

Sunday, December 9, 2007

All Right all Ready..........

And not to make this a Political Statement about BJ's ice cream......But I cleared up my "Communist Cream Cospiracy" naivete.

I read some of the "Ice Cream Indictments" referencing BnJ's.........those boys are out there.

But.....far be it from Wollf to decide simply on Political Views, heck, some of my dearest friends are Democrats.

I will hereby not eat the ice cream named after the Grateful Dead's dead singer.
But, and I must admit, not simply because of issues. Well, one issue, assuredly.

It sucked. The chocolate is in chunks, yuck. Who but a communist would think that was a good idea.

Anybody know who makes a good vanilla and cherries ice cream? I haven't seen it in Haagen Daz. Aaagh. I won't be writing this evening, as I'm doing a little "road trip" and staying out of town.

I want to give my full attention to my current muse. Should be a grand time.
Talk to you monday,

Wollf

Oh, just so you know........I turned the power back on at MsP's. Anybody have a mean streak for sale? Mine seems to be under developed.........

6 comments:

Melisa said...

Chocolate in chunks,
Chocolate in slivers,
Chocolate in dunks,
But not chocolate livers.
They all give me the chocolate, chocolatey shivers.

I must be a communist.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

I have to disagree......your avatar is definitely to the "Right".

Oh, I crack myself up.
Wollf

Melisa said...

I think I'm more left than my avatar leads one to believe. (I had to look up avatar.)

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

"...some of my dearest friends are Democrats. "

Yeah, mine too, but dogs are more loyal and can be trained.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Hmmmmm, Wollf can't be trained, but they're loyal to the death...

Sometimes a hindrance to their growth.

Wollf

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

I said DOGS. Not genus lupus with 2 L's.:o)