Moonrise

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wollf had a wonderful twenty four or so hours.....Three teenage Cubs and Lil' Wolfie for a "stay awake over" up at Walkabout House.

It was grand fun, watching movies, playing video games, I even outfitted the big ones with some night vision and they went out to play "tag" in the neighborhood.

No Police even showed up, it was so perfect. I didn't tell them to shut the heck up till about 0200hrs. They of course, rolled out rather late, and I took them all to breakfast. It took nearly $60.00 to quell their hunger....ravished like wolves, don't you know.

Then we went final stocking shopping, I had forgotten myself and was reminded that they wanted their Sire to have some gifts too......with my money of course, sheesh.

Well, I dropped them down the hill, and I'm getting ready to go to a dear friend's house to attempt PWW's "easy" peanut brittle recipe. Sooo..I won't really be posting tonite, even though I have a Lot of stuff to share.

I had a bit of work to get done, I'm responsible usually, but I was just in such a dammed good mood, I just couldn't really get into what I was "supposed" to do. Don't tell anybody, it might ruin my fierce work ethic reputation.

Lil' Wolfie took a picture of me.....I hope it doesn't get out to the boss. Oh Heck, It's Christmas, and I'm just trying to get in the spirit........






Don't try this at home. Wollf is a professional.
Damm, I amuse myself thoroughly.

Merry Christmas to all The Sheep and Sheepdogs out there
Wollf

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an ok day. Kids / presents / food -- all good. Of course the kids buy YOU presents with YOUR cash -- it's in the rule book they were issued at birth before they could even read it. Probably slept with it under their pillows, in their cribs.

Merry Christmas, friend, here's wishing you a happy, at peace new year.

aA said...

What a great pic! Your cub must be a pretty good photographer!

Yeah, sounds like Cousin Eddie, "...pick yourself out somethin' reeel nice, Clark!"

It sounds like you are headed to a good place this Christmas, and that's good.

Merry Christmas, Wollf!

Linda Sue O'Grady said...

wow! good form on that jump Wollf, looks to me like your just about ready for the Olympics!

Merry Merry Christmas to you, and to the Cubs.

Rambling Rose said...

Where DO you come up with these "off the wall" pictures?

Let me know how the peanut brittle turned out.

Have a wonderful Christmas, Friend!

K T Cat said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving pack.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the year ahead, Wollf.

Unknown said...

That looks like fun! Wish I coulda been there. And I agree with Lindasog; that was great form on the jump. I give it a 9.9 overall.

Hope you and yer cubs have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your cubs, Wollf. And may the coming New Year be a good one for you.
queenie5535.

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Gosh Wollf loves comments, makes him all choked up.......

Oops, sorry. That was a hairball.