Moonrise

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wow......I havta Edit my Profile, the Header....

Actually, I'll ask opininion. I did go back and change my profile verbage from "separated" to "divorcing", but it seems to me that some more stuff should be updated.

The (redacted) MrsP and my semi-nonexistent relational issues with her are no longer going to be a major running topic here. Oh, I'll still include stuff, but I'm sure it'll have a different relevance.......

I'm sure the ocassional "rant", the "what the ....is she thinking", sorts of things, but the Relational posts will be more to do with "new" and hopefully improved ones..

How odd....New relationships with me will quite possibly be with Women who have already read a bit about my Soul. Should make dinner conversation.....uhh, "interesting".

Should I edit?

I'll be back later. I'm gonna go get Lil' Wolfie and take him adventuring up North, (That's down South to anybody in Humboldt) to Santa Barbara. We'll as usual, have a blast.
Wollf

5 comments:

Rose said...

Yes, copy save it somewhere, you will someday look back on it. But yes, update it. IMHO

ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ΛΕΟΝΙΔΑΣ said...

Sorry Wollf, the link was broken on my end. Hope you can find it again at Eternity Road and recommend it to others.
All the best.

Rose said...

Here ya go