Moonrise

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Now What? After that bit of bizarre rambling last evening, where do we go tonite?

Can't really go the "personal" route very much. Ya see, the Beautiful Mrs. P. seems not to wish, as she says,"at this time", to even "begin" to work on "us". Well, that of course is her prerogative. And she has exhausted me.

If I don't take a break from thinkin' 'bout it, I'm just going to friggin' end it. I've realised that I'm hangin' in more for the cubs sense of security and an old fashioned sense of tradition than anything else.

So, nothin' 'bout that tonite.

Then there's the she-cub. Ol' Wollf "grounded" her tonite. She get off work at 2000hrs, Lil'wolfie and I will pick her up and deliver her directly to Mrs.P (at MY friggin' house, where I don't live), or up here to my other house "Walkabout".

Can't really go into details cuz I'm not tellin' Mrs.P about it. Their relationship is fragile enuff right now without momma going off the deeper end.

Ok, I owe you a hint................oops, almost blew that one. Remembered a possible reader that it might affect.

Quick, Change of Subject!!!! Er, uh ahh..........Shroedinger's Cat! Bitchen cool little philosophical conundrum written by.................Shroedinger! Kinda goes with last nite's about existence.

Basics: You put a live cat into a sealed box. You go away for a bit. Doesn't matter how long, twenty minutes, a friggin' year, it doesn't matter.

Question: Is the cat alive? Dead? Even in the box? The answer, though I'm a bit rushed tonite to Really go into it is.......All three. And None. The problems with the answer are way too numerous to expand upon in this piddly post. Suffice to say, it's once again a problem of our Perception.

While it's in there, we cannot tell its' state of being. Time and space cease to exist. Not to the poor friggin' cat of course, but to us. We can't know until we open the box.

I always thought Herr Shroedinger was a bit of a narcissistic Prick. Who the eff did he think he was? "Ze kat is nicht for ecksistink until Izee it". He had to Personally note the state of the frigin' cat? Okay, enuff of that. My wisdom is thus:

If you put a cat in a sealed box, you are a prick.
If you write a Book about it, you're a Great Pioneering Mind.
If you can't "Begin" something, somebody else is gonna "end" it.
When your daughter becomes a teenager, put Her in a sealed box.

You're welcome.
Gotta get the she-cub.

Hey anybody notice my new poll? No, it's only your imagination that it's skewed. heh.
Blog ya later, crocodile.

No comments: