Moonrise

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What happened whilst I was sleeping?

......No, I'm Serious, dammit.

Ok, so what's on Wollf's addled mind this morning?

The Weblog Awards, that's what......no, not wondering if I'll win anything, fer Cripes sake....more than likely won't get a nomination.....

But.....I did bip on over to the site at WEBLOG AWARDS to see what it was all about, and what did I find?

Nominations are in all sorts of categories, listed by content, interests and of all things....Size....that's in order to level the playing field for us "Little" backwater Blogs.....sounds like a good idea to me, and considering this little slice of the innertoobs to be VERY unimportant, I figured I'd visit this Rating Site, Technorati......

And see just how Teensy we are here at Howling at the Moon....

I about clunked on my keyboard.

Technorati "Authority" for Howls = 501 which really messes badly with my little blog notions.....you see, if somebody decides to nominate this place.....it's in thebest VERY LARGE blog category....Very Large?????

What the heck is wrong with this world?

Look....Proof.....



Ok....the world can come back to order.
That was fun....maybe not for you Folkes, but...yannow?
Thanks for visiting.

Oh, and give to Valor I T below...the USMC has landed, and are kicking butts and not bothering to take names. We're well ahead of Army at this point, and I'm taking partial credit....seeing as I'm a Very Large Blogger and all.....

Kidding....all praises should be bestowed upon CASSANDRA at Villainous Company, a devoted Marine Corps Wife Unit.....

Oh.....ADD acting up this morning, so....something cute for your coffee....
Red Fox goes Hunting.....little cousin is darned cute...


Non sequiter is my middle name.
Wollf

1 comment:

cry_alone said...

I love foxes. we have lots round here :-) loved the video :) thanks wolf