Moonrise

Monday, November 30, 2009

I have no idea..........

.....how in the heck some People get involved in this silly a$$ed Blog, or how I have a 539 rating on Technorati....'specially with the drivel that I spill....

That being said, I got an e-mail from Kate at Rightpundits regarding some "fun" regarding Prez. Obama's Speech tomorrow evening.....

Heck, who am I to argue with the "Serious Bloggers"?...Here's the info.....

Tomorrow, Tuesday - December 1st, Right Pundits will be live streaming Obama's Speech on Afghanistan at 8:00 pm eastern / 5:00 pm western.

We will also be live blogging it beginning at 7:45 pm eastern so please join us for vigorous and thoughtful debate, fun (warning: may include polls and drinking games), and yes, some good natured snark!

We would also appreciate it very much if you would mention this on your own blogs for any of your readership who may want to join us for this special event.


Thanks as always,

Kate


Cathryn Friar Stokes
Managing Editor
Right Pundits News Division

*I particularly like the idea of Drinking Games....I'm going with the "Over" on the number of "Uh's" in the Speech*

End Snark,
Wollf

2 comments:

Foxfier said...

Unrelated-- you've got a cousin in Honduras!

Pepe Lobo!

Anonymous said...

FF ...... If you're talking about Porfirio .. You just can't Imagine how Right you are..... A srsly decent Man