Moonrise

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back to My Roots.......

Having "just enough" concerns on the Lair Front and Alpha Leadership fronts that I think I'm prepared to go back to the earlier style of my goofy writing and work some things through, both Spiritually and Mentally.

Actually, I enjoyed the angst writing, and the self examination more than this political tripe....I'm tired of the election, I know who I'm going to vote for and this silly ass Blog is going to change no ones mind.

So....Let's go Totem, shall we? Sometimes the little ones need a bit of help. I've chosen this one first because it will remind me of the problem to address a bit later. You'll understand.....you me...metaphors in metaphors, wrapped in similes....



Oh.....the "problems" have Nothing to do with a certain Dragn.....that is a call to me as strong as the Moon. It shall not be ripped asunder.
More tonite....I've found a bunch of "Musings" like this video....

Oh....and if you didn't think teaching little Wolfie to howl was adorable.....maybe you belong reading on LOL Cats......

Could be fun.
Wollf

1 comment:

Rose said...

But we do like LOL cats! In small doses, yes, much as I LOVE cats.