Moonrise

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Getting ready to BBQ some Tri-tip.......

........ Yup, I know, this is all s'posed to be about VALOUR IT .....but please Bemember.....regular Outstanding readers know..... I am ADD, TBI induced..... so I kind of run around....Somebody say Squirrel? Where?

Where was I? Oh right , Saved/ grabbed a Mallard Duckling today..... most of his or her mates got squished...... my Darling Wife has become its' Momma.... I hope it will survive, and then it's free to go.......

Yes, I will post photos later........ he/she will survive.....

Barbeque tonight. The California cut of Tri-tip..... sitting in the fridge marinating in Sweet Baby Ray's Sauce...... after being rubbed in some Nebraska seasoning.......

Yum!!!

Any, and I really do mean it, Marines in SoCal, serving or Former...... come on down. I BBQ good.

Have a great evening and Semper Fi..... and GIVE

I'm going down to our local watering hole and twisting some arms.....

I'm still good at that.

Oh... and just sose you know...... a little documentary of Lieutenant Dan.... Oh, just watch it. Gary Sinise is one of the Good Guys......

CLICK, Darn It!!

G-d Bless America and G-Bless the Corps.
Semper Fi

Wollf

1 comment:

robot said...

Hi Wollf. Got your email. I'm in. Just posted my first bleg. Will post more as time allows. Go Marine Team! Semper Fi!