Moonrise

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Abbott and Costello revisited..........

......An original Wollf Composition.......

You don't have to like it, but I was showing the Cubs A&C, and I got to thinking...

Well, here's the original, any bodies over the age of Forty or so probably remembers their true comedic Genius......



........And THEN, I got to thinking....what if the Great Ones lived today and the question, rather than the Baseball players' names....was "Who are the most powerful 'rulers' in the World?"

My imagination says that it might go like this:

Costello: "Abbott, you know a lot about Politics."

Abbott: "Why, yes. I like to think that I do, Lou..."

Costello: "Ok, so who is the Leader of Russia?"

Abbott: "No, Hu is the Leader of China."

Costello: "Who's the Leader of China? I didn't even ask you that."

Abbott: "Yes he is."

Costello: "Who?"

Abbott: "You got it."

Costello: "You're puttin' me on..."

Abbott: "Exactly! Putin leads Russia!"

Costello: "Puttin' what?"

Abbott: "Russia.....Hu is China."

Costello "I don't know.......Third base?"

Abbott "Let's not go THERE again.....Hu is China, Putin is Russia."

Costello: "You are ill."

Abbott: "So, now we're asking about North Korea?"

Costello: "Why?"

Abbott : "I don't know him."

Costello: "Who?"

Abbott: "That's China, I already told you...."

Costello: "You're a Dummass!"

Abbott: "The United States of America!!"

Costello: "I give up......"

Abbott: "So does he......"

A Wollf Howlsatmoon Production, soon to be seen on Windowcat Video...Youtube.

Wollf

5 comments:

Foxfier said...

*snickers*

I like it, especially the punchline.

aA said...

POW! good one! I like it.

JeremyR said...

You seriously NEED to dubb the original A S A P!
Good on ya !

K T Cat said...

Loved it!

Blogger said...

FreedomPop is the first COMPLETELY FREE mobile communications provider.

With voice, SMS and data plans are priced at £0.00/month.