Moonrise

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Just a little glimpse.......


....at the life that Wollf lives in......

It's dusk, it's cold.(for Kalifornia), as in 50 degrees F....raining, wind....just rather nasty weather......

Dragn,(That's M'Lady and the Wife). and Lil'Wolfie are killing massive numbers of zombies on XBox....Live and Her Sons are playing with them......

From Michigan!!!!

Don't know how that works, but I'll tell you this, they are having SUCH fun, and No Zombie stands a chance against this Crew. Protection of Crazy Zombie Killer Momma is their First and Final Directive.....

I am Laughing my skinny Butt off......

All the Boyz/Cubs will be together come this Tuesday....FIVE Teen Boyz in my Lair for TEN Days.........

Aaaaaaagh.....it will be the most enjoyable Christmas Ever!!

But....I'll need a vacation from my vacation..... if you know what I mean.....

Gotta go....Zombies don't take breaks.....Thank G-d for Lil'Wolfie!!!

We"ll make it.....I hope.

Wollf

No comments: