Moonrise

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Saw the beautiful Mrs. P..........

So, how did that go, you didn't ask but I'll tell you anyway.

My friggin' heart about burst out of my chest, that's how. Don't really think I can put it in words. It was my lil' Son's Decade b-day today. I picked him up from school to go out for some icecream and then over to Walkabout to mess around and open some gifts.......and she was there. We spoke, she asked me to fix her wifi if I could, requested da boy home by 1830 hours cuz he was tired, and drove off.

Oh how I yearn to just hold her in my arms and make her feel all better. Get a grip, Wolfie.

Adapt and Overcome. Heart and body of steel. (ok, it's rusting, but it's been left out in the weather and unattended to).

I told her today that she didn't have to trust how I would react as this new me, but that it would be nice if she would allow herself to "experience" this new me. I understand that it must be exceeding difficult for her, but cut a guy abreak!

Enough of this Bravo Sierra.....this needs to be a short post. By the way, please note that I fixed the quadruple spacing between snippets. Thank you very much.

The Fwench have let it be known that THEY are mulling plans for airstrikes against Ahma Dinnerjacket's Nuke facilities. Just talk at this point, but hey...."A coward is always a coward, Until he is courageous" Think of it, I Ran must be shaking in their burkas at the thought of an attack by the Fearsum Fwench!!!

Joking about the Froggies aside, God-dam Good for them. I'd salute their flag if not for the fact that I'm colorblind......just like a wolf, yes......And I couldn't tell you for the life of me which one's their flag. Lotsa tri colored cloth out there.

Richard Jewel, the Hero of Atlanta, died today at the tender age of 44. The man got royally screwed by a bunch of self serving, Knowitall Know nothings. Implication on a national scale completely destroyed Any chance of Redemption for the poor guy. Even after Janet "Waco" Reno apologized for calling him a "person of interest" it didn't help. Dude was a "loser" perhaps, but he was righteous and didn't deserve the pain he received.

Too bad we as humans don't take time to think of everyone that we meet as a person of interest in the Holy sense instead of just another schlub. Thoughts like this are a part of my quest. I wanna be the guy that reaches out a hand to someone that needs it.

Tragic life Richard. Hope you're in a better place......can't be worse than the place you left.

Howl at the Moon!!! Call someone you haven't talked to in a while. Share a kind word.
Shi ite, meds are wearing off. Really sorry I was a bit to serious tonite. Kinda tired, sleepy.........

Lonely.

Eff Ahma Dinnerjacket. Eff Harry Reid. Eff Kim Jung mentally Il. And of course, All together now,

Eff Michael Vick!!!

Now I feel a little better. What a friggin' day. At least I got my first "comment"; Thank you Lady Marel, where ever you are................

No comments: